PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING INFORMATION SHEET
Pursuant to art. 13 of the (EU) Regulation 2016/679 (the "GDPR") This page describes the features of the processing of the personal data of users (the "Users") of thewww.bipod.it website ("Site").* * * * * * *
The information you find on this page does not apply to sites, apps and content of third parties of any kind, even if accessible via the website by clicking on links found on the website pages. In these cases the provisions on data protection supplied by said third parties shall apply, which maybe different from these and which we suggest you consult before communicating any data.
1. Data controller, Data Protection Officer and contact data
For the purposes of this information sheet, the data controller is SAES Getters S.p.A., with registered offices in Viale Italia 77, 20045 - Lainate (MI), tax code and VAT no. 00774910152, (henceforth simply the “Company” or "Controller”). If in doubt regarding how the Controller processes personal data, the Controller may be contacted:
- via the e-mail address email@example.com; or.
- by contacting the Legal & Compliance Office of SAES Getters in writing to the address Viale Italia 77, Lainate (MI).
For a number of activities, which include website creation, support and maintenance and the management of the payment and mail-marketing system, the Controller has involved technical partners, including the Shopify Inc. and Klavyio companies, as well as other third party subjects appointed as data processors or data process sub-contractors. A complete list of all data processors and data process sub-contractors can be requested by contacting the Controller at the addresses provided above. The Data Protection Officer (DPO) appointed by SAES Getters is LCA SERVIZI S.r.l. (Mr. Gianluca De Cristofaro) can be reached at the following address: Via della Moscova 18, 20121, Milano, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Method of data collection and types of data processed
Browsing data collected automatically from the Site: access and browsing data Whenever a User accesses the Site, the IT systems and the software procedures that run the Site, during their normal operation, acquire the access and browsing data, for example: information on the browser used by the User, pages visited, date, time and duration of each visit, as well as parameters related to the User's operating system and IT environment (henceforth the "Browsing Data"). Data communicated spontaneously by the Users On the site there are data collection forms that are needed to (i) create an account, (ii) purchase a B!pod product (the "Product"), (iii) subscribe to the newsletterservice. In these cases the User is required to provide the following data:
- common identification data, such as name and surname;
- common contact data, such as an e-mail address;
- if a product is being purchased, the data required to proceed with the payment and shipping: company name (where applicable), VAT no. (where applicable), shipping address, invoicing address;
- additional information required to issue an invoice for the payment made, for example: the tax code, the residential address, a phone contact number, the details of the payments made (date, place, amount and type of payment);